[Mailman-Users] List all users on one page

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat May 1 06:13:33 CEST 2010

Schwartz, Robert - IS wrote:

>This is the same question I have.  I don't know how to use to script in Windows XP.  I only use to web to get to my mail.  Nothing is saved on my system.

Did you see my initial reply in that thread at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2010-April/069315.html>?

If not, see it. If you did see that and you can't do this from the web
admin interface, your Mailman must be 2.1.9 or older. If that is the
case, and as it appears, it is hosted on a server that you don't have
command line access to, then you have no way to change
admin_member_chunksize from it's default value to get all the members
on one page.