[Mailman-Users] unsubscribe from all mailing lists

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Mar 31 16:17:39 CEST 2010

Dimitrios Karapiperis wrote:

>is there any way to unsubsctibe a user from all the mailing lists on a host?
>
>I am utilizing Mialman's web scripts through my php files and I make any
>subscriptions and deletions
>( I don't like the idea to execute shell scripts through php)

There is no way in Mailman 2.1 to unsubscribe a user from all lists via
the web interface.

Ralf has already replied with the appropriate remove_members command.
See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/uIA9> for more info on invoking
Mailman's commands from PHP, but if you don't want to do that, you
can't do what you want unless you can independently determine which
lists the user is a member of, or even what lists exist on the host.