[Mailman-Users] unclaimed action of mailman

Masaharu Kawada mkawada at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 01:42:10 CET 2010

Hi Mark-san,

I found that there are many of files named like heldmsg-mailman-nnn.pck
in mailman's data/ directory. These are the notification mails that would be
sent to mailman at example.com when senddigests by cron fails, aren't they?

The reason why these emails sent to mailman at example.com is that is because
the senddigests fails, and the reason why these emails keep staying in that
directory(/data) is that they are all sent from non-list-member(root or
mailman),
so can not be sent to the  mailing list(mailman mailing list this time)
without
permission(pendding, accept, reject, discard). Is my understanding right?

Best Regards,