[Mailman-Users] Indexing mail right after delivery

Cedric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Mon Mar 15 10:10:53 CET 2010

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:38:16 -0700
Mark Sapiro <mark at msapiro.net> wrote:

> To follow up on this thread, there is now a FAQ at
> <http://wiki.list.org/x/RAKJ> which contains an attached template,
> Ext_Arch.py, which can be used as an external archiver and which will
> add the message to the pipermail archive, and then call a stub function
> with arguments of the list name, host name, the URL to the just archived
> message, the file system path to the just archived message and the
> message object. The stub can be coded to call a search indexer or do
> other things one may wish to do with the archived message.

Hello Mark,

It just works like a magic!. Thank you so much!

Maybe we should delete my ""bug" on launchpad, or directly link it to your FAQ page ?

I just added my code in the function, and now it indexes, and archives correctly.

Thanks again!

See you

C.

--
Cédric Jeanneret                 |  System Administrator
021 619 10 32                    |  Camptocamp SA