[Mailman-Users] Mailman Archives page not updating

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Sun Mar 14 15:44:43 CET 2010

You're using the wrong arch; there's an arch command that tells you your
machine's architecture (i.e. i686).

What you'll want to do is go into /usr/lib/mailman/bin and execute

./arch

and similarly for cleanarch

./cleanarch

from there to make sure that you're executing the right thing.  Or you
can use the whole path (/usr/lib/mailman/bin/arch) to ensure that you're
running the command you want to be running.

(This is happening because your machine (sensibly) doesn't look for
executables in the current path.  I'm sure there's a nice tutorial as to
why and how to work like this if you're curious.)