[Mailman-Users] Message rejected by admin got sent out after sender replied to rejection notice

Anne Anderson aba at westmont.edu
Tue Mar 9 19:39:19 CET 2010

Hello, Mailman experts!

We have a mystery going on here at Westmont College... the admin for one of
our lists rejected a message sent by a student, and when the student replied
in some way to the rejection notice, the message that was being held got
sent out.

This has happened twice now (with the same list) and I can't figure out how
it could happen.

Can anyone think of how this may have happened, and what I can do to make
sure it doesn't happen again?

We are running 2.1.9 on Linux SLES 10.

Thanks!

Anne
--
Anne Anderson
Web Application Developer / Database Manager