[Mailman-Users] Member receives rejected message but message goes through

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Mon Mar 8 19:33:27 CET 2010

Hello,

We have a moderated list with 325 members. The list is set to reject
post from moderated members with a custom rejected message. A member
is set to allow sending. Every time this person send message through
the list, it kicks back a rejected message to the user but the message
goes through. The reject message that the user receive is generic from
Mailman.

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner.

We double-check and the user doesn't have the mod option checked. The
user is also enlisted in "List of non-member addresses whose postings
should be automatically accepted."

Where can we find the file that keep the user mod setting? Has anyone
experience this issue? Solution?

Thank you very much for your advice,