[Mailman-Users] Attachments are unexpectedly re-created.

Masaharu Kawada mkawada at redhat.com
Wed Mar 3 07:25:24 CET 2010

Mark-san,

Thank you very much for your response. I was kind of misunderstanding
about what the send_digest() does before, but I now got better knowledge
on it because of your explanations for me. I very much appreciate it!!

I have asked the customer for providing the digest.mbox(s) to us and waited
for the reply , so once I get the result, I will update it with replying
to this mail.

Best Regards,

--
Masaharu Kawada