[Mailman-Users] Attachments are unexpectedly re-created.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Mar 3 02:45:14 CET 2010

Mark Sapiro wrote:

> I consider this behavior to be a bug. I'll look into fixing it. I think
> what I'll need to do is just move the digest.mbox aside and log an
> error message. It would be better if I could just bypass the bad
> message, but that may be difficult.

I have created a bug report for this at
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/531081>.

I still have a couple of issues. Unfortunately, when we catch the
exception that aborts the digest, we don't log a traceback, so I don't
really know what went wrong. If possible I would like to get a copy of
the offending digest.mbox to see if the actual problem is one of a
couple of bugs in Scrubber.py that have already been fixed since 2.1.9.
If it is possible to get your customer to send it to me off list, I
promise to treat it with complete confidentiality and destroy it when
I'm done.