[Mailman-Users] Unexplained unsubscribes of yahoo.com email addresses

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue Mar 2 07:43:40 CET 2010

On 1-Mar-2010, at 09:58, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> I think Yahoo is wrong in this.

Oh yeah, there's no question at all that Yahoo has their proverbial head up their backsides.

But they are a large enough gorilla that they don't have to care.

I am happy to say that I've convinced many people to switch from Yahoo to another mail service simply by showing them logs of the crap yahoo pulls.

--
"As God as my witness, I though turkeys could fly," Arthur Carlson,
	WKRP in Cincinnati