[Mailman-Users] Unexplained unsubscribes of yahoo.com emailaddresses

J.R. Constance jrc at clshost.com
Mon Mar 1 18:24:20 CET 2010

Thanks Mark.

As I looked back through the Bounce log I can see the history for what you describe below; multiple bounce notifications, account disabled after ~2 weeks, then account unsubscribed after another two weeks.

Is there another log that would show the response(s) from yahoo.com, either a deferral or rejection?