[Mailman-Users] Unexplained unsubscribes of yahoo.comemail addresses

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Mon Mar 1 17:34:30 CET 2010

> my experience, Yahoo always ultimately accepts the message before the
> MTA gives up and returns failure to Mailman.

We have a server where this problem is happening and in the case of this
particular server (being solely used by a single non-profit organization)
Yahoo is being VERY persistent in delaying their messages and they are
seeing Yahoo.com addresses being unsubsribed. We are in the process of
working with Yahoo in trying to get this server whitelisted with them.

Brian
http://mailmanhost.com