[Mailman-Users] Unexplained unsubscribes of yahoo.com email addresses

J.R. Constance jrc at clshost.com
Mon Mar 1 17:32:15 CET 2010

Thanks to all. I appreciate the quick responses.

Subscribe log says:  [reason: BYBOUNCE]

and Bounce log says:  deleted after exhausting notices

I was surprised at these unsubscribes because it has been almost 4 weeks since any messages have gone out to this list, and I had removed any queued mail from the queue server several weeks ago.

J.R.