[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe in Footer - was: How deleteattechment file ATT00xxx.txt ?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jun 17 15:57:36 CEST 2010

westernz wrote:

>But i have a new problem about unsubscribe.
>I tried the like you gave me and it appear a big page overfirefox.
>And a small over IE.
>I need only let user unsubscribe and no more.
>
>you can see page here (if it's work)
>Try with firefox
>http://lists.an16.org/cgi-bin/mailman/options/photo/vrac%40an16.fr
>
>How solve ?
>If possible i need a very simple : he clic, it's change on : nomail -U

Mailman has no "one click unsubscribe" function. You have to create
your own CGI or PHP, etc. script to do the unsubscribe or setting to
nomail (see <http://wiki.list.org/x/uIA9>) and link to that in the
footer as I suggested at
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2010-June/069699.html>.