[Mailman-Users] Is Mailman right for us?

Alison Epstein aepstein at fmams.org.il
Thu Jul 22 07:49:57 CEST 2010

Wow!

Thanks to everyone who wrote back. I found the responses very helpful,
and it sounds like it could be workable for our needs.

Thanks again everyone, and I'm sure I'll be back with more questions.

Alison

P.S. I normally spell it list-serv, but was feeling lazy yesterday, so
I skipped the hyphen. Just curious: What "generic" name do people on
this list-serv use for "Frisbee"?

----------------------------------

Sign up for The Melton Israel Seminar - The Ultimate On-Site Learning
Experience

Alison Epstein
FMAMS web-content coordinator
aepstein at fmams.org.il