[Mailman-Users] Icons

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Sat Jul 17 15:40:12 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 02:45:41PM +0200, Peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have Debian (stable) running with Apache 2.2.9 and Mailmain 2.1.11
> I can't see the Icons at the footer
>
> A search tells that Apache icons are at /usr/share/apache2/icons
> The mailman icons are at /usr/share/images/mailman
>
> A copy of the mailman icons to the Apache2 dir doesn't show the images
> at the footer.
>
> What is the solution?

*A* solution is to Include /etc/mailman/apache.conf, or bastardize it to
suit your needs (the latter I do)

Pertinently,

    # Logos:
    Alias /images/mailman/ /usr/share/images/mailman/

is what you're probably looking for.

(and note the settings in mm_cfg.py for IMAGE_LOGOS)

Remember to 'graceful' Apache after making changes to the apache
config, and restarting Mailman after making changes there.

--
The computer is only a tool. Unfortunately, so is the user.
 (seen on the internet)