[Mailman-Users] Mailman with multiple domains

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:48:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I've got Mailman up and running and looks good, but I'm not sure about
multiple domains.

mm_cfg.py contains this section:
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = ['lists.domain2.net']
add_virtualhost('lists.domain2.net', 'domain2.net')

Mail sent to mailman at lists.domain1.net (the default URL and email
hosts are lists.domain1.net) goes through fine, but
mailman at lists.domain2.net disappear once they are passed to mailman by
postfix.
There is nothing in the mailman log files for the attempted delivery
to lists.domain2.net.

I'm using the Ubuntu Karmic package of Mailman which includes
postfix-to-mailman.py, not sure if that effects this.

I believe that mailing lists exist across all virtual domains listed?
Is there any way to allow for the same mailing list on different
domains with one instance of mailman?
So I could have users at lists.domain1.net AND users at lists.domain2.net as
two separate lists.

Thanks