[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Gmane ?

John Fitzsimons johnf at net2000.com.au
Wed Jan 27 05:52:29 CET 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:33:07 -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>John Fitzsimons wrote:

Hi Mark,

< snip >

>>>You can use
>>>something like Jim T's and my mailman-subscribers.py script[1] to
>>>screen scrape the web admin Membership List and make a .csv file of
>>>the membership together with those options except language that are on
>>>the Membership List pages,

< snip >

>It accesses the
>list's admin Membership Management... -> Membership List pages and
>parses them to get the data.

< snip >

There appears to be a problem here. I get an error. Here is what
happened..

C:\>mailman-subscribers.py -c http://domain listname_domain
password

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Also, I don't suppose that there is a script to collect all the
"customising" that one has done with a mailing list is there ?

Thanks.

Regards, John.