[Mailman-Users] Is There a list member limitation?

Goodman, William wgoodman at jcvi.org
Fri Jan 15 21:43:37 CET 2010

I see things like below to users I know didn't receive the email. So you
first assessment is correct
"they did receive it but they just can't find it.

to=<user at somewhere.com>, relay=mail.somewhere.com[212.137.44.179]:25,
delay=8.3, delays=0.02/4.4/0.67/3.3, dsn=4.0.0, status=deferred (host
mail.somewhere.com[212.137.44.179] said: 451 <user at somewhere.com>...
Requested mail action not taken: mailbox unavailable (in reply to RCPT
TO command)) Jan 13 15:25:00 my-mailserver postfix/smtp[28262]:
B405E2D858F

Thanks for all your help...

Bill