[Mailman-Users] mailman enquiry

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jan 15 17:04:29 CET 2010

Rohaniah Noor wrote:

>i am using mailman in my domain of budaklaw.com for 6 months.
>the problem is now that i got warning from the web hosting company that my
>domain is sending spam just because i and my friends are sending email using
>mailman mailing list service.
>FYI, there are only about 45 - 50 email address in my mailing list.
>
>so, may i have your recommendation on how to settle this problem?
>i need to use mailing list.

This is something you will have to work out with your web hosting
company. There's nothing that we at mailman-users at python.org can do to
help with this.

Ask them for more specific information. I.e. what specific mails are
identified as spam and by whom. Is this their Mailman installation or
yours? If yours, you might consider not sending mail via the web host.

The FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9> may have some more help.