[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri Jan 15 16:53:26 CET 2010

You will probably need to contact Lunarpage's technical support to see what
is going on. They should be able to assist you. You will need to provide
them your list email address, the subject line of your the last non-received
post, its date/time stamp, and the e-mail addresses of those who did not
receive the message.

My experience is this tends to end up being an issue on the list member's
end, i.e. either due to an overzealous spam filter, full mailbox, etc.

Brian
EMWD.com
Mailmanhosting.com