[Mailman-Users] How to change configs for ALL lists?

Elaine Ashton Elaine.Ashton at Sun.COM
Tue Jan 12 21:24:46 CET 2010

On Jan 12, 2010, at 2:08 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> My .02 - every list to which someone can subscribe without admin
> approval should moderate new members by default. When they post, if
> their post is on topic, you can clear their mod bit while approving
> the post from the web admindb interface with one extra check in a
> checkbox.

That's a fair point, but the number of lists I've got with somewhat *ahem* lax admins, that seems a formidable load to add to our ops team, even with the cli tools we have. But...I may consider that route.

e.