[Mailman-Users] List is too moderated. :-(

John Fitzsimons johnf at net2000.com.au
Thu Jan 7 14:09:55 CET 2010

Okay, I think I have messed up somewhere. Using version 2.1.11.cp3
I have setup new member applications to require approval. To avoid
just anyone joining the list.

That works fine. I get an email to allow/disallow them as subscribers.
The problem however is that even though they become "members"
I need to "approve' each new email.

How/where in the web interface do I set things up to block anyone
subscribing themselves without my approval BUT once becoming
a member to post without needing any further authorisation from me
as administrator.

Can someone here help me with this please ?

Regards, John.