[Mailman-Users] No e-mail left in the intended e-mail box

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 6 09:41:23 CET 2010

Christus Publishing wrote:

>To whom it may concern,

>We have set-up but the e-mails coming into the box are not received in the
>box or left in the e-mail box --- they are just forwarded to the intended
>recipients.  What do we have to do to make sure the e-mails coming in stay
>in the box?

Mailman is a list manager - that is, if you send to the list address, it will send the email out to all the subscribers on the list.  It should archive a copy of the message (if the list configuration permits it to do so), and that should be accessible via the web GUI.  So from the little information you gave us, it would seem that Mailman is possibly doing its job?

Perhaps if you give us some more information about what you did to configure Mailman on your system, and what you believe it isn't doing, we can help you further.

Thanks.
Andrew.