[Mailman-Users] Mailman suddendly stops sending any emails

Andy Smith a.smith at ukgrid.net
Fri Feb 26 18:00:10 CET 2010

Hi,

    ok seems there was a little misinformation regarding this :S

Turns out the issue was no mail was set for all the users in the list,
possibly relating to the bounce handling. Im struggle to understand
what is bouncing what to cause this, is it mailman get undeliverable
mail errors or what (I have no reason to believe mailman has any issue
delivering mail to any of the members)

thanks Andy.