[Mailman-Users] Sendmail - Aliases

Adam McGreggor adam-mailman at amyl.org.uk
Thu Feb 18 23:18:13 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:09:26AM +1300, Steven Jones wrote:
> uh no, Its done per list when you create the list, so that's lots of
> command line additions, if I had a gui to do it I could allocate the
> work to the helpdesk and not a linux admin.

Maybe set 'MTA' in mm_cfg.py to something to automatically handle
that? (lazy-admins, and all).

Or failing that, how about setting the list-owner address to something
that feeds into your helpdesk software, so the helpdesk can see what
to copy/paste into whatever it is that they would.

(mumbles something about top-posting)

--
A bureaucrat's idea of cleaning up his files is
to make a copy of everything before he destroys it