[Mailman-Users] password reminder password is wrong

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Feb 12 17:22:07 CET 2010

Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Hicks, Robert CTR wrote:
>> Could this be a problem with older mailman vs newer mailman and the way it stores passwords?
> This is more likely a case of the password having changed since the
> reminder was sent. What happens if the users requests another reminder?

Well, to be honest, I suspect this is more likely a case of problem
between chair and keyboard -- most of the time when my users have
complained about this sort of thing, it turned out they were mis-typing
their password or accidentally cutting and pasting a space with the
password or some similar issue.

  Terri