[Mailman-Users] password reminder password is wrong

Hicks, Robert CTR Robert.L.Hicks at uscg.mil
Fri Feb 12 14:53:52 CET 2010

I have a user that received his password reminder email. He went to login with the password in the email and he got:

	Error: Authentication failed.

I tried the email link and password as well and got the same error.

I tried adding " USE_CRYPT = 0 " to my Defaults.py based on a post I found by Barry W. but that didn't work.

I have moved this mailman installation to a new server (RHEL 5.4), newer mailman (2.1.12), and probably a newer Python (2.4.3).

Any ideas?

Bob