[Mailman-Users] Problem with "Tend to pending moderator requests"

Bob Furber bob at steroidmicros.com
Thu Feb 11 01:16:14 CET 2010

Administrator/Moderator:   aresst at aresst.org
ISP:                       arvixe.com

When I try to change the status of a pending email from "Defer" to
"Accept" by checking "Accept" and then clicking "Submit All Data", I get
a http error 404 "File not found" and "Oops! This link appears to be
broken" showing "mailman adminb aresst-exec_aresst". When I return to
the "Tend to pending moderator requests" page, the pending items are
still present. In addition, I get an email from
aresst-exec-bounces at aresst.org (sender: mailman-bounces at ant.arvixe.com)
telling me:

  your consideration at:

	http://aresst.org/mailman/admindb/aresst-exec_aresst.org

the aresst.org domain has had its CRECORD and A RECORD altered to
redirect http://aresst.org and http://www.aresst.org to another website
..without affecting emails (a_name at aresst.org). For instance, to access
the CPanel, I must do so through http://alternate_domain.com/cpanel. I
wonder if this is the root of the problem ..and, if I can do anything
about it?

I should mention that I can successfully set up new mailing lists and
add subscribers manually using "Membership Management - Mass
Subscription". I just am unable to deal with "Tend to pending moderator
requests".

Thanks,

Bob