[Mailman-Users] Questions

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 10 03:19:12 CET 2010

On 2/9/2010 6:39 AM, Boston-McCracken, Meghan wrote:
> I am the administrator of the Maternal Newborn and Child Health
> Promotion (MNCHP) listserv.
>
> 1.	My info page says it is "temporarily disabled". How can I change
> this? 2.	A listserv member forgot her password. How can she get it? I
> thought it was through the info page?

1) Is this a Mailman list or a Listserv(r) list? If I go to
<http://www.healthnexus.ca/ehealth/index.htm> and click the "Click4HP"
link, I see the archives of a Listserv(r) list.

However, I am able to find a Mailman listinfo page for what appears to
be your "Mnhcp - Maternal Newborn Child Health Promotion Network" list
at <http://lists.beststart.org/listinfo.cgi/mnchp-beststart.org>.

That page says nothing about "temporarily disabled". If it did, This was
apparently something done by the admins of the server at
lists.beststart.org and is something you'd have to discuss with them. It
is not anything we at mailman-users at python.org can help with.

If by chance what you really mean is you went to your options page at
<http://lists.beststart.org/options.cgi/mnchp-beststart.org> and after
logging in, there was a note at the top of the page that said your list
delivery is disabled, scroll down to "Mail delivery", select 'Enabled'
and click the "Submit My Changes" button.

2) Your list member can go directly to
<http://lists.beststart.org/options.cgi/mnchp-beststart.org> or can get
by clicking the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button. Once there, she
enters her email address in the top box and clicks the "Remind" button
at the bottom of the page to get a password reminder email.