[Mailman-Users] Question

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 9 15:26:56 CET 2010

Don Sunshine wrote:

>I am a small ministry and I'd like to be able to send 1-2,000 people an
>email once a month or so.  I use a PC running Vista and I have the lists in
>a spreadsheet right now.  Will this work with your product?

It is possible to install and run Mailman on MS Windows, but given the
intricacy of doing so, it is probably not worth it.

I suggest you consider a hosting service for this list, some of which
are listed in our FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/Hg> and some of which
offer free or very low cost service to non-profits.

You might also consider something like Google Groups for this.