[Mailman-Users] where to edit html for /mailman/listinfo

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 3 17:07:31 CET 2010

ed wrote:

>OK, I still feel dumb and have drank all the available coffee, so now I
>will ask.
>Can someone point me to where to find the info on how/where to edit the
>"umbrella" listinfo page? (http://forktechs.com/mailman/listinfo)

The listinfo overview is built on the fly (there's no template) by the
listinfo_overview() function in the module Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py.

In order to change it (other than for the colors which you can set in
mm_cfg.py) you need to modify the code in that module.

A similar situation exists with the admin overview and admin_overview()
in Mailman/Cgi/admin.py.