[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.13 + vhost patches on multiple hosts

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:50:11 CET 2010

Hi,

I've patched 2.1.13 source with
http://www.msapiro.net/mm/2.1.13_vhost.patch, vhost_extra_patch.txt
and a patch for qrunner-slicing. I'm trying to run mailman across
multiple mail servers and web servers. /var/lib/mailman is on a shared
ISCSI mount.
Starting mailman on any given server creates:
/var/lib/mailman/data/master-qrunner.pid
/var/lib/mailman/locks/master-qrunner
/var/lib/mailman/locks/master-qrunner.<FQDN>.<numeric string>

Looking at the code I can find where the master-qrunner file is
created in mailmanctl, but I'm not sure where the
master-qrunner.<FQDN>.<numeric string> comes from so I didn't want to
try making changes without some idea what's defining those file names.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for what I need to change
for each server to create only one unique lockfile and unique pid
file.

Thanks
Guy

--