[Mailman-Users] Does mailman support the Archived-At header (RFC-5064)

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 05:15:14 CET 2010

Thanks!

In case you (plural) are not aware, some mail lists are already using
the Archived-At header in conjunction with the mail-archive.  The list
I am most familiar with is the discuss at documentfoundation.org.

from: http://go.mail-archive.com/Q1UNIhR2F51LZaV-5fjs4-Qj5jM=

'
We use mlmmj - http://mlmmj.org/ but that by itself doesn't really
support hooking it up with the archive-at header and also has other
major limitations (as it will not handle cases where the footer
contains characters not available in the postings charset), thus we
use (used from the beginning) an additional filter in between
(pymime):
pymime can be foundhere: https://github.com/tdf/pymime
'

Randy Kramer