[Mailman-Users] owner alias bounces

Florian Effenberger floeff at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:34:12 CET 2010

Hello,

on all my mailing lists, I have the problem that mails to the -owner
alias seem to bounce. The sender doesn't receive a bounce, but the
list owners don't receive the e-mail -- instead, failures are logged
in mailman's bounce log. The owners are the same as the subscribers
(it's an internal list), and mails to the list reach these
destinations itself, so it can't be a general problem. The receipients
are within and outside of our domain.

I'm a bit clueless and can't find much in the logs. Any idea where to
start searching?

Thanks,
Florian