[Mailman-Users] Problems with Mailman set-up in Mac OS X Server and Server Admin.

Chris Tandiono chris.tandiono at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 08:05:45 CET 2010

You might need to change the setting in Mac OS X Server Admin rather than manually changing it in mm_cfg.py. For example, when you add a directory in web sharing in the sharing prefpane, it's added to httpd.conf, and I think it will automatically be re-added if you remove it from httpd.conf without removing it from the web sharing prefpane.

Alternatively, you could install mailman from source/MacPorts/Fink and ignore the provided mailman...