[Mailman-Users] Cannot set digest mode via URL

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Aug 30 22:39:00 CEST 2010

On Aug 29, 2010, at 7:50 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> I don't like cPanel's way of operating, and I agree that Apple's
> interaction with the open source community *outside of Darwin* takes a
> lot more out than it puts back in.  Still, the GPL doesn't give any
> cause for action AFAICS.

If there are no courses of action open to us in the courts in these matters, then in such cases I might be inclined to think that a suitably crafted and executed PR campaign would be an alternative to be considered.

But setting aside all of the things in this thread that have been said so far, I would like to point out that I have not made any irrevocable decisions on the matter, and I have yet to take any actual action.  I've spoken about what my tendencies and inclinations would be, nothing more.