[Mailman-Users] CPanel Mailman (was Re: Cannot set digest mode via URL)

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Sat Aug 28 17:45:40 CEST 2010

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> On 8/28/2010 2:24 AM, William Bagwell wrote:
>>
>> I can confirm that a cPanel Mailman install that recently was 2.1.11.cp3
>> is now showing 2.1.13 in the headers.
>

> Thanks for the confirmation.

I can also confirm that a site which was previously running Mailman
2.1.12.cp3 (in fact the site I sent Mark a diff from) now seems to be
running 2.1.13 with no cp designation.  From what I know of the operation,
I think it highly unlikely that the hoster would have changed from using
CPanel, and the list pages are still using the virtual host form used by
CPanel Mailman.

Here is a publicly-accessible listinfo page: