[Mailman-Users] Cannot set digest mode via URL

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Aug 28 07:27:06 CEST 2010

On Aug 27, 2010, at 11:46 AM, W. Curtis Preston wrote:

> Sorry, typo.  It's 2.1.13.

Are you sure it's 2.1.13, and not something like 2.1.11-cp3?  In all the versions I've ever seen cPanel release, they've always included a dash and then their internal version identifier for their modified code.

If they are now shipping something and calling it 2.1.13 and it's not exactly the same code that we provide from <http://www.list.org/download.html>, then I think it's time we had the PSF and/or FSF lawyers give them a call -- and speaking as a member of the Mailman Cabal, I will make sure to carry through on that, if necessary.