[Mailman-Users] Moved to new server - new mail not showing up in moderation

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Aug 28 06:09:47 CEST 2010

On 8/27/2010 2:12 PM, Scott Race wrote:
> Actually - this might be resolved.  I am not sure what was causing it
> - I did find the DEFAULT_HOST in the Defaults.py set to the old
> server name - thought that would have been overriden by my correct
> entries in mm_cfg.py - but fixed and restarted the mailmanctl process
> and it appears to be working fine...

There is no DEFAULT_HOST setting. If you mean DEFAULT_HOST_NAME, this
should be set to None in Defaults.py and not changed in mm_cfg.py.

If you mean DEFAULT_URL_HOST, the value in mm_cfg.py overrides that in
Defaults.py provided the mm_cfg.py setting is followed by

add_virtualhost(DEFAULT_URL_HOST, DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST),

but changing any of these should not affect an existing list. See the
FAQs at <http://wiki.list.org/x/gIA9> and <http://wiki.list.org/x/mIA9>.