[Mailman-Users] Mailman and htdig - issues after installing htdig

Scott Race scott at 916networks.com
Sat Aug 21 00:27:17 CEST 2010

Hi Karl,
Yes, I do have the mailman_project.conf file in the location show below, here it is - also, it's owned by root:mailman with 664 permissions:

database_dir: /usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mailman_project/htdig
start_url: http://lists2.cacities.org/mailman/htdig/mailman_project/
limit_urls_to: ${start_url}
local_urls: http://lists2.cacities.org/mailman/htdig/mailman_project/=/usr/local/mailman/archives/private/mailman_project/
local_urls_only: true
url_part_aliases: http://lists2.cacities.org/mailman/htdig/mailman_project/ *mm-htdig*
script_name: http://lists2.cacities.org/mailman/mmsearch/mailman_project
noindex_end: <!--/htdig_noindex-->
noindex_start: <!--htdig_noindex-->
exclude_urls: /cgi-bin/ .cgi
bad_extensions: .wav .gz .z .sit .au .zip .tar .hqx .exe .com .gif \

thanks
Scott