[Mailman-Users] Mailman and htdig - issues after installing htdig

Scott Race scott at 916networks.com
Fri Aug 20 23:24:06 CEST 2010

Thank you Mark - looks like mailmanctl was not started, all is well after the start.  However if I reboot I have to start mailmanctl manually now before mailman will work, thought something should make it autostart?

And my last challenge is with htdig 3.2.0b6 - the search box is there, I can run /cron/nightly_htdig -v mailman_project from command line and it works - returns:
htdig'ing archive of list: mailman_project

Now, only problem is when I do a search - it just returns a blank page.  I found a post in the mailman archives but did not see a resolution posted.

thanks again!
Scott