[Mailman-Users] a user turns on his moderation flag?

Stanisław Findeisen stf at eisenbits.homelinux.net
Tue Aug 17 22:26:01 CEST 2010

Is it possible for an ordinary list subscriber to change (turn on) his
own moderation flag?

I can see one of my members having this flag on, which is strange
because I don't think I ever turned it on and it was off on that
member's subscription, too. Everyone else also has this flag off.

> mod -- The user's personal moderation flag. If this is set, postings from them will be moderated, otherwise they will be approved.

STF

http://eisenbits.homelinux.net/~stf/