[Mailman-Users] Multiple domains

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Aug 3 17:52:09 CEST 2010

George wrote:

>Is there any way to handle multiple domains in Mailman 2.1.19?

2.1.9?

See the branch at <https://code.launchpad.net/~msapiro/mailman/vhost>.

>I have apply the patch from http://nxsy.org/139.html and this way I have
>a list called mydomain.com-list.
>
>The issue is that if I'm posting to mydomain.com-list at mydomain.com
>everything seems to work fine. However, when posting to
>list at mydomain.com the mail is set to quarantine.
>
>I have tried to rewrite the address on postfix (using alias) to match
>mydomain.com-list, but it still doesn't work.

The page you refer to gives the Exim configuration to handle this. If
you want to use Postfix, it's up to you to translate that to the
necessary Postfix configuration.

>Any idea how can I make it working? Why is Mailmain complaining about
>"Message has implicit destination"?

See the settings on the Mailman admin Privacy options... -> Recipient
filters page.