[Mailman-Users] Mailman, SPAM (Spamassassin) and Plesk

Brian Luria bluria at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:25:25 CEST 2010

I have a dedicated server (purchased through godaddy, don't cringe)
The server is running Red Hat Fedora Core 8
Control Panel is Plesk 9.2.3 Deluxe Pack

I am computer savvy but limited experience with Linux, let alone a linux
server.

The server has a mailman installation on it. I am trying to configure SPAM
protection. I have Spamassassin installed and enabled on the server

What I am having difficulty with is finding documentation on interfacing
with the Spamassassin installation via the Plesk control panel. There are
some minor settings under SPAM filtering, however I cannot figure out where
the messages would go if they are tagged as SPAM or any sort of approval
que.

I have VERY limited exposure to running commands off of terminal but am
willing to try.

Anyone with experience with this sort of setup - or other advice on how they
set a similar server up to prevent SPAM - advice greatly appreciated.