[Mailman-Users] Digests not getting sent

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Apr 17 18:35:21 CEST 2010

Kevin McCann wrote:

>I recently upgraded to the latest 2.X release of Mailman. Ever since, my
>digest users have not been receiving their emails. Can't see anything in
>the Mailman logfiles that indicates a problem. Is there a command to try
>to manually send the digest, and if I can do so, where might I watch for
>issues? It has been a long time since I've done any Mailman admin stuff.

Mailman's cron/senddigests is what sends digests. You can run it
manually (give the --help option to see options) as root or any user
in Mailman's group. If run manually, it should report problems to the
terminal.

Also, check Mailman's crontab and the system cron logs to see that the
crontab is properly installed and it's cron jobs are being run, and
see the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/H4Cj>.