[Mailman-Users] Subscribing from Web site

Lee Underwood mail at leeunderwood.org
Tue Apr 13 21:43:12 CEST 2010

I have used the subscription form shown at http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030596 but I don't want to have our visitors go to the "subscription results" page at our mailing list provider (which is different from our Web host provider). Is it possible to either change a Mailman setting so that the "results" page is on our Web site; OR how would I go about having the "subscription results" page appear in a popup so the visitors will stay on our site?

I'm thinking that maybe I could use the format of our Web site for the results page. That way people could use the navigation back to our site and would not really notice the difference, except for the domain name.

I'm a bit new at this so I appreciate any patience.

Lee Underwood

http://leeunderwood.org/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/LeeUnderwood2
http://twitter.com/Lee_Underwood