[Mailman-Users] UPPER CASE URLs

Patrick Okui pokui at infocom.co.ug
Thu Apr 8 20:06:05 CEST 2010

On 8 Apr, 2010, at 8:34 PM, Hicks, Robert CTR wrote:

> but

> should
>
> I don't see a redirect anywhere that I can find.

This is an apache/web server question (I don't think IIS is case
sensitive, if it is please correct me). If I'm right in my first
assumption about your web server, then check mod_speling as a way to
have this go to the same place in either case.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_speling.html for version 2.0
and your favourite package manager to handle installation for your
flavour of OS.

The other option is to play with mod_rewrite rules (again check
httpd.apache.org).

--
patrick