[Mailman-Users] HTML, Rich Text, Embedded and Attached Files and Images

Mike Bean Mike.Bean at Cartouche.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 20:00:52 CEST 2010

I want to install a mail server on my photographic club's web site to allow
all members to send questions announcements etc. to all other members using
HTML, Rich Text and Plain text format e-mails and allow embedded and
attached files and images (although I accept there may be issues with
Outlook user). I will want to manage the registration of all users none of
whom will be allowed to self-administer their accounts.

Is this practical with Mailman and are there downsides.

Mike