[Mailman-Users] [MM2x] Monthly Reminders not going out.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Apr 5 16:01:21 CEST 2010

J.A. Terranson wrote:

>Is there a page for troubleshooting this functionality you can refer me
>to?

I don't think so, but the process is very simple. Reminders are sent
from Mailman's cron/mailpasswds. Make sure this is in Mailman's
crontab and that crond is running. Also see where errors from
Mailman's crons are sent. If there is no MAILTO= in the crontab, they
are probably sent to the Mailman user which often ends up being
delivered to the site list and perhaps being discarded as a non-member
post.

You can run cron/mailpasswds by hand as the mailman user and see if
that works (you can run it for a single list; run "cron/mailpasswds
--help" for details).